Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Children snack on tamarind pods


My project's target is helping children get an education who otherwise would continue on the poverty path. The only way I can directly help is to provide some conditions so a few can study, then with that helping hand they can hopefully look to a brighter future. Constructing a facility for the children is my ultimate goal but while I raise the necessary funds I am providing some assistance to the family of Crysle. Merly and Agustin have agreed to send their children to school. I will at this time thank my supporters for providing some needed financial assistance. It is from their generosity that Crysle and her brothers and sisters will re-enter school. As it is said, " one small step..". So much more is needed doing but it is a start.

No comments: